BLACK = I would date you.
GREEN = I think you’re cute.
BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
GREY = I wish you would notice me.
PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
TEAL = We have a lot in common.
YELLOW = I don’t know you at all.
ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
BROWN = I don’t like you.
PINK = I think you are unattractive.
RED = I hate you with a burning passion.
WHITE = You scare me.
RAINBOW = BED PLZ.
Anonymous asked: 1-10
-I identify as pansexual. It’s the person not the parts.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
-“…the odds. With sword streaming with blood, he carved his way…”
That was from Macbeth in case you were wondering.
4) What do you think about most?
-I don’t know…I think about everything really.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
-“Can I just call you?”
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
-I sleep in just my underwear
7) What’s your strangest talent?
-Um….I don’t know.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
-Girls identify as girls. Boys identify as boys.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
-YES. This girl who used to live down the road from me apparently had some sort of obsession with me and she wrote a song about me and performed it for the other neighbor friend of hers. Also, Madi has written some poetry sort of about me.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
-I have no idea to be honest.
Thanks for asking! I enjoy these a lot.
Anonymous asked: How are you? How has your life been?
I’m alright. Quite stressed though. It’s hell week for Shrek and our Shrek was in the hospital all week and now he’s back and the show just isn’t looking the best (aside from the shrek situation it is pretty good but he’s important). I’m just nervous about the show and we open in two days. We will see. Other than that I am good. Madi is visiting soon (from what I know. She’s still keeping the date a secret). I’m very excited about that. We will finally be able to be together and I just can’t express how much that means to me. Thank you for asking though. It does mean a lot. How are you?